Beef Cattle Barns and Shelters for a Healthier More Productive Herd
When you’re running a beef farm, you want every advantage to guarantee success. The right cattle barn with well-ventilated spaces and ample natural light are key to creating ideal living conditions. Britespan’s beef barns support consistent airflow for a cleaner environment that minimizes airborne pathogens and respiratory ailments. Proper ventilation of cattle shelters is vital to raising a healthy, productive herd.
Cattle Sheds and Hoop Barns for Every Size Operation
Easily customizable, our prefabricated barns are available up to 300 feet wide and accommodate any cattle barn layouts or ideas you have. From small hobby farm herds to larger commercial operations with 500+ head of cattle, we have a beef cattle barn for you. With column-free interiors, Britespan's fabric building beef barns offer completely open floor plans to maximize space and functionality. Include all of the equipment and accessories you would like, such as:
- Integrated chimneys
- Retractable curtains and eaves
- Covered outside feed bunks to maximize interior square footage
- Gating and pens
Increase Cattle Comfort and Well-Being with Cattle Shelters
Britespan offers the perfect livestock barn for every segment of beef production. From breeding to feedlot and finishing barns, let us work with you to design and engineer a building that’s right for your business and your herd.
- Purebred breeders – You know the importance of a healthy herd and optimal body scores. With a prefab barn from Britespan, you will be providing the best environment for your herd, helping to produce genetically superior females and herd bulls.
- Calf/cow producers – Keeps cows and calves comfortable in a dry, well-ventilated cattle shelter. Divide your barn into separate pens for different calving dates and make transitions in the barn easy with flexible gating systems.
- Feedlot operators – The right barn style can help you increase overall gain and run a more efficient process. The controlled environment inside a Britespan fabric building maintains feed quality, resulting in a consistent diet. And the excellent ventilation reduces airborne illness to almost zero, requiring fewer cattle to be doctored.
Contact Britespan About Beef Cattle Barns
Design a barn that fits the specific needs of your cattle farm operations. Call the beef barn experts at Britespan today at 1-800-407-5846.