Prefabricated Cattle Barns Are Cost-effective and Energy-Efficient
When you’re running a beef farm, you want every advantage to guarantee success. The right cattle barn with well-ventilated spaces and crisp natural light are key to creating ideal living conditions. Britespan’s cattle barn designs support consistent airflow for a cleaner environment that minimizes airborne pathogens and respiratory ailments. Proper ventilation of cattle shelters is vital to raising a healthy, productive herd.
Britespan’s pre-engineered custom fabric buildings are a cost-effective alternative to traditional barns. Beef cattle thrive in our cattle feed barns, and farmers maneuver easily throughout the clear span building to manage the herd.
Beef Cattle Excel in Coverall Fabric Buildings
The thermally nonconductive properties of our covers ensure the building’s interior is warmer in winter months and cooler in the summer. Britespan’s airy structures reduce humidity and unwanted moisture. And the comfort and heartiness of your cattle mean more profits for you.
Hoop buildings for cattle are less expensive than traditional wood and steel barns. Easily customizable, our prefabricated buildings are available up to 300 feet wide and accommodate any facility or equipment needed to manage your herd, like:
- Integrated chimneys
- Curtains and vents
- Feed bunk structures
Increase Cattle Comfort and Well-Being with Fabric Buildings
Tension fabric structures offer a lot of flexibility because they don’t require interior columns. With Britespan, you can create a cattle barn design to maximize space for animal husbandry, storage or quadrants to section off the herd. Britespan fabric buildings are ideal for:
- Beef cattle barns — Britespan is ideal for small herds as well as commercial beef cattle farms. Our structures can be erected in remote fields and keep cattle comfortable from the seasonal elements.
- Cow & calf barns — Britespan’s fabric structures are perfect for optimal calf and heifer health. Properly ventilated barns with ample natural light ensure better beef.
- Feedlots and finishing barns — Keep your feed dry throughout the season with a climate-controlled fabric building.
- Livestock shelters — Fabric buildings enable you to create summer shade or wind protection.
- Farm buildings — Construct a fabric building in less time and for less money than a permanent structure.
Contact Britespan About Beef Cattle Barns
Create the facility you need by calling Britespan at 1-800-407-5846. Our service team is ready to answer your questions and review your design plans.