Let Us Help You Find a Solution
Commercial Commodity Storage Solutions
Britespan offers economical and versatile fabric buildings ideal for bulk fertilizer storage, grain storage and flat storage. Superior ventilation and fresh air maintain commodity quality, reduce spoilage and increase profits. A column-free interior with optimal height allows you to maximize interior storage and easily accommodate conveyors and elevators, and does not interfere with forklifts, racks, loaders, conveyors and other heavy machinery.
Reduce operating costs by minimizing daytime lighting and improve worker safety with naturally bright interiors. Britespan’s fabric buildings are pre-engineered up to 300 feet wide to any length, and their modular design makes for quick and efficient construction with little operating down time.
Britespan fabric buildings are the ideal choice for:
- Bulk Fertilizer Storage - When your operations depend on fertilizer, you should consider a fabric storage structure. Our structures are engineered with optimized efficiency, allowing us to eliminate interior columns. They’re built to preserve and give easy access to your fertilizer. With so much storage space, you’ll be able to increase your productivity.
- Grain Storage - Having a proper place to store your grain is essential. The main issue is figuring out how to eliminate the least amount of waste, and that’s where Britespan comes in. Our fabric storage solutions are just the ideal way of storing your grain. With our structures, you’ll have optimal storage to keep your grain and move in and out of your space with ease.
- Flat Storage - Our flat storage solutions will be sure to safely protect your equipment, crop commodities and any other inventory you need to house.
- Feed Storage - For those who keep livestock, a fabric storage structure is an excellent way to store feed for your livestock. It will keep it out of the elements and it gives you the space you need to store it and move it out.
- Salt Storage - Salt needs to be stored properly away from the elements. Additionally, salt can be highly corrosive, but with Britespan’s fabric storage solutions, you won’t need to worry. The steel used to support your structure is hot-dip galvanize, so it won’t rust or deteriorate.
Connect with Britespan
Britespan is here to offer economical fabric storage solutions for any industry. If you’re in need of smart storage, then connect with us today at 1-800-407-5846.
Featured Britespan Projects
Commercial Commodity Gallery
Hear from Our Happy Customers
Finding the Right Building Solution is Easy!
The Britespan Advantage
With bright, natural lighting and abundant ventilation inside, a Britespan fabric building provides a comforting environment for livestock, improving herd health and productivity. Eliminate the need for daytime lighting and improve worker safety within the shadow free environment.
The open-span interiors in a Britespan building offer extraordinary height and clearance up to 300 feet wide. With no interior columns, you can maximize useable storage space and easily maneuver heavy equipment and vehicles within the building.
All of Britespan's structures are uniquely engineered to meet specific weather conditions and building codes. You can have confidence that your building has been engineered to withstand your local snow, wind and rain loads. Britespan fabric buildings are tested to the highest standards and built to stand the test of time.
Utilizing a pre-engineered and modular design, all of Britespan’s fabric structures are built in a fraction of the time when compared to conventional buildings, often in weeks rather than months. This means less operating down time for you, and a faster turnaround for generating profit.
Britespan trusses are hot dip galvanized, post fabrication, to prevent any rusting. This quality standard provides lifelong corrosion resistance and maximum durability, even in the harshest environments.
When you buy a Britespan fabric building, you automatically get support from our network of local experts. Dedicated to you, our dealers are experienced in providing support from project inception through completion.