Improve Your Dairy Farm Operations with Custom Fabric Barns
You work hard to keep your herd healthy and your dairy farm profitable. The barn-style you choose can play a big factor in the productivity of your dairy cattle.
Compared to traditional wood or steel buildings that are often sealed up tight, Britespan's livestock barns create the ideal environment for your dairy cattle. Superior airflow and ventilation help keep your barn dry by decreasing the moisture and humidity that can cause a number of ailments such as strawberry footrot, sores from wet bedding, and respiratory problems.
Our dairy barns also allow in ample natural light while keeping UV rays out. As a result, your cattle are healthier, happier, and capable of producing more milk.
Britespan understands that your dairy barn plans require flexibility. Our fabric barns easily accommodate the equipment you use to manage your dairy farm, such as:
- Robotic milking systems
- Feed systems and feed bunks
- Eaves and chimneys
- Retractable curtains
- A variety of door styles and sizes
Dairy Barn Plans for Operations of Every Size
Britespan's fabric buildings are available in six different building styles, all with column-free interiors, open floor plans, and extraordinary height. Choose from building widths from 24 feet up to 300 feet wide to any length. The flexible floor plans allow you to choose the layout you require, including pens, feed systems, vehicle and equipment storage, and more.
Prefab Barns and Cattle Buildings That Fit Your Style
Britespan's livestock shelters are a perfect solution for the modern farmer. We offer a variety of building styles to suit the aesthetics of your farm. All of our building profiles provide flexible floor plans to create the dairy barn of your dreams! Britespan coverall barns are ideal for:
- Dairy barns — Perfect for commercial dairy farms and small family herds, allowing for modular configuration within the structure.
- Calf barns — The affordable solution for calf and heifer management.
- Free-stall barns — Key to feeding your herd, free-stall barns provide more movement and arrangement options.
- Heifer barns — Fabric promotes airflow to reduce respiratory disease common in cattle.
- Compost pack barns — Also known as compost barns or bedding pack barns, they offer additional comfort to lactating dairy cows and calves.
Call the Britespan pros to help with your dairy barn plans today at 1-800-407-5846 today!
Hear from Our Happy Customers
Sprucelayne Farms Heifer Barn
50’ x 166’ Fabric Building Dairy Barn
Trevor tells us why choosing a fabric building dairy barn was a great decision and how it allowed him to provide the best environment for his heifers.