Exploration & Energy Storage
Britespan offers pre-engineered portable shelters for temporary building sites that are quick to install, even in remote areas. Our extra-high customizable fabric structures have a column-free interior, so the unobstructed clearances accommodate large amounts of materials, machinery, and equipment easily, allowing maximum use of space. We know the rigorous guidelines associated with the mineral, energy and oil exploration industry, so we have pre-engineered our fabric buildings to meet those standards as well as withstand local weather loads.
Britespan fabric structures are suitable for:
- Processing Facilities
- Maintenance Storage and Maintenance Facilities
- Job-site Coverage and Protection
The bright natural light in a fabric structure creates safe, shadow-free working environments, and reduce operating costs. Fabric buildings are easily expanded, de-constructed or relocated, but are engineered and designed for the entire life of the exploration site. Our fabric structures can be erected on a variety of portable and temporary foundation styles, giving you the flexibility to operate, relocate or deconstruct a building when finished at the job site.
Britespan fabric buildings are the ideal choice for:
- Portable Storage Buildings - With a fabric storage structure from Britespan, you’ll have the most optimal space for storing equipment and commodities. There are no interior columns in the way, so you can maximize your square footage when using these portable storage buildings.
- Portable Shelters - Not only are these fabric structures great for storage, but they can offer a place for shelter from the elements.
- Temporary Warehouses - Another way you can use these portable fabric structures is to keep inventory at the job site. Store your warehousing goods for convenience. And on the plus side, your warehouse can be temporary. It’s easy to relocate it when you need to.
- Temporary Structures - The portability of Britespan’s fabric storage structures make them perfect for temporary use. Whatever you need the space for, it can be installed at the job site and relocated when need be. For industries involved in mineral and oil exploration, these temporary structures can increase productivity because of their flexibility in moving from one area to another.
- Biomass Facilities - When your company works with biomass, ensuring that your facility is secure and your storage is well ventilated is essential. Britespan is an excellent solution for a variety of industries.
Find out more about how Britespan’s fabric storage structures can help improve your job site.
Call the Energy & Exploration building professionals at Britespan at 1-800-407-5846 today!