Let Us Help You Find a Solution
Mineral & Oil Exploration
Britespan offers engineered portable shelters for temporary building sites that are quick to install, even in remote areas. The extra high unobstructed clearances accommodate large and heavy equipment easily and allow you to maximize cubic storage.
The bright natural light in a fabric structure creates safe, shadow-free working environments, and reduce operating costs. Fabric buildings are easily expanded, de-constructed or relocated, but are engineered and designed for the entire life of the exploration site. Our fabric structures can be erected on a variety of portable and temporary foundation styles, giving you the flexibility to operate, relocate or deconstruct a building when finished at the job site.
Britespan fabric buildings are the ideal choice for:
- Portable Storage Buildings - With a fabric storage structure from Britespan, you’ll have the most optimal space for storing equipment and commodities. There are no interior columns in the way, so you can maximize your square footage when using these portable storage buildings.
- Portable Shelters - Not only are these fabric structures great for storage, but they can offer a place for shelter from the elements.
- Temporary Warehouses - Another way you can use these portable fabric structures is to keep inventory at the job site. Store your warehousing goods for convenience. And on the plus side, your warehouse can be temporary. It’s easy to relocate it when you need to.
- Temporary Structures - The portability of Britespan’s fabric storage structures make them perfect for temporary use. Whatever you need the space for, it can be installed at the job site and relocated when needed. For industries involved in mineral and oil exploration, these temporary structures can increase productivity because of their flexibility in moving from one area to another.
- Biomass Facilities - When your industry works with biomass, it's critical to have protection from the elements. In order for organic matter to be turned into fuel, it needs to stay in a dry, stable environment, and Britespan can do that for you. Our fabric storage solutions will shield your organic matter and the equipment you use to process it from moisture, creating the ideal environment you need to contain your commodities.
Find out more about how Britespan’s fabric storage structures can help improve your job site.
Call the mineral & oil exploration professionals at Britespan at 1-800-407-5846 today!
Featured Britespan Projects
Hear from Our Happy Customers
Finding the Right Building Solution is Easy!
The Britespan Advantage
With bright, natural lighting and abundant ventilation inside, a Britespan fabric building provides a comforting environment for livestock, improving herd health and productivity. Eliminate the need for daytime lighting and improve worker safety within the shadow free environment.
The open-span interiors in a Britespan building offer extraordinary height and clearance up to 300 feet wide. With no interior columns, you can maximize useable storage space and easily maneuver heavy equipment and vehicles within the building.
All of Britespan's structures are uniquely engineered to meet specific weather conditions and building codes. You can have confidence that your building has been engineered to withstand your local snow, wind and rain loads. Britespan fabric buildings are tested to the highest standards and built to stand the test of time.
Utilizing a pre-engineered and modular design, all of Britespan’s fabric structures are built in a fraction of the time when compared to conventional buildings, often in weeks rather than months. This means less operating down time for you, and a faster turnaround for generating profit.
Britespan trusses are hot dip galvanized, post fabrication, to prevent any rusting. This quality standard provides lifelong corrosion resistance and maximum durability, even in the harshest environments.
When you buy a Britespan fabric building, you automatically get support from our network of local experts. Dedicated to you, our dealers are experienced in providing support from project inception through completion.