Portable Mining Buildings & Warehouses Made to the Highest Standards
We understand the rigorous guidelines of the mineral, energy and oil exploration industry. Britespan covered mining buildings offer pre-engineered portable shelter for temporary building sites that are quick to install, even in remote areas. Our extra-high customizable fabric structures have column-free interiors, so the unobstructed clearances accommodate lots of materials, machinery and equipment.
Our fabric buildings are engineered for easy installation and relocation, as well as durability for the life of the exploration site. Plus, our fabric structures can be erected on a variety of portable and temporary foundation styles.
On-site Storage Is Convenient and Smart
Britespan fabric buildings are the ideal choice for:
- Portable storage buildings — With a fabric storage structure from Britespan, you’ll have optimal space for storing equipment and commodities. There are no interior columns in the way, so you can maximize your square footage.
- Portable shelters — Not only are these fabric structures great for storage, but they can offer a place for shelter from the elements.
- Temporary warehouses — Keep inventory at the job site with a Britespan fabric structure. Warehouse your goods on-site for convenience and improved productivity.
- Temporary structures — The portability of Britespan’s fabric storage structures make them perfect for temporary use.
- Biomass facilities — When your company works with organic materials, it’s essential that your storage is secure and well-ventilated. Britespan’s airy structures reduce humidity and unwanted moisture.
Call the Britespan exploration, energy, and mining building & warehouse professionals today at 1-800-407-5846 today!