Let Us Help You Find a Solution
Fabric Storage Structures for Salt & Sand
Britespan is the preferred choice for engineers, purchasing agents and operations management across North America. We build economical and long lasting bulk salt storage domes and sand storage sheds.
With a fabric building from Britespan, you can store and protect salt and sand from the elements, while reducing caking and runoff. Britespan fabric structures are engineered for operating machinery, allowing you to maximize cubic storage space and minimizing the overall cost per ton stored.
Our fabric buildings provide widths up to 300 feet and easily accommodate doors of all sizes. Our steel trusses are hot-dip galvanized after all fabrication is completed for superior corrosion resistance. Store more salt for less – flexible foundation options and building height provide the most cubic storage.
Britespan fabric buildings are the ideal choice for:
- Sand Storage Domes - The professionals from Britespan can install a durable, fixed storage dome as the main source for storing salt. It’s designed so that vehicles and equipment have room to go in and out without having interior columns that can cause interference.
- Salt Storage Sheds - Salt can be safely stored and kept dry under our domed, fabric structures.
- Road Salt Storage - Our road salt storage buildings are optimal for storing road salt inconvenient, roadside locations. These can be temporary structures for seasonal use.
- Split Storage - Make full use of Britespan’s fabric storage structures and make your storage multifunctional by installing a split storage building.
- Palletized Salt Storage - Getting a fabric salt storage structure is ideal for palletized salt storage. Our dome-shaped structures are optimal for forklift use, creating a space that’s easy to navigate around.
Contact Britespan Today
Our fabric storage structures are excellent for construction firms, governmental departments and more. When you need optimal storage for salt and sand, you can look to Britespan. Get a free quote today by calling 1-800-407-5846. Let us help you find a solution.
Hear from Our Happy Customers
Featured Britespan Projects
Salt & Sand Gallery
The Britespan Advantage
With bright, natural lighting and abundant ventilation inside, a Britespan fabric building provides a comforting environment for livestock, improving herd health and productivity. Eliminate the need for daytime lighting and improve worker safety within the shadow free environment.
The open-span interiors in a Britespan building offer extraordinary height and clearance up to 300 feet wide. With no interior columns, you can maximize useable storage space and easily maneuver heavy equipment and vehicles within the building.
All of Britespan's structures are uniquely engineered to meet specific weather conditions and building codes. You can have confidence that your building has been engineered to withstand your local snow, wind and rain loads. Britespan fabric buildings are tested to the highest standards and built to stand the test of time.
Utilizing a pre-engineered and modular design, all of Britespan’s fabric structures are built in a fraction of the time when compared to conventional buildings, often in weeks rather than months. This means less operating down time for you, and a faster turnaround for generating profit.
Britespan trusses are hot dip galvanized, post fabrication, to prevent any rusting. This quality standard provides lifelong corrosion resistance and maximum durability, even in the harshest environments.
When you buy a Britespan fabric building, you automatically get support from our network of local experts. Dedicated to you, our dealers are experienced in providing support from project inception through completion.