Fabric Storage Structures for Salt & Sand
Reliable road salt and sand storage is needed year-round across North America. Britespan manufactures custom, pre-engineered fabric building suitable for a variety of uses, including road salt and sand storage. Most commonly used as a highly-effective de-icing element, salt and sand must be stored out of the elements to minimize any product and revenue loss. The interiors of our buildings are column-free, allowing for maximum capacity usage. Spacious interiors are large enough for two high lift trailers to be lifted at the same time. Front loaders easily access your building’s contents and maneuver inside. Britespan fabric buildings are an excellent solution for retaining as much of your inventory as possible and housing your machinery and equipment under one roof.
Britespan is the preferred choice for engineers, purchasing agents and operations management across North America. We build economical and long lasting bulk salt storage domes and sand storage sheds.
With a fabric building from Britespan, you can store and protect salt and sand from the elements, while reducing caking and runoff. Britespan fabric structures are engineered for operating machinery, allowing you to maximize cubic storage space and minimizing the overall cost per ton stored.
Our fabric buildings provide widths up to 300 feet and easily accommodate doors of all sizes. Our steel trusses are hot-dip galvanized after all fabrication is completed for superior corrosion resistance. Store more salt for less – flexible foundation options and building height provide the most cubic storage.
Britespan fabric buildings are the ideal choice for:
- Sand Storage Domes - The professionals from Britespan can install a durable, fixed storage dome as the main source for storing salt. It’s designed so that vehicles and equipment have room to go in and out without having interior columns that can cause interference.
- Salt Storage Sheds - Salt can be safely stored and kept dry under our domed, fabric structures.
- Road Salt Storage - Our road salt storage buildings are optimal for storing road salt inconvenient, roadside locations. These can be temporary structures for seasonal use.
- Split Storage - Make full use of Britespan’s fabric storage structures and make your storage multifunctional by installing a split storage building.
- Palletized Salt Storage - Getting a fabric salt storage structure is ideal for palletized salt storage. Our dome-shaped structures are optimal for forklift use, creating a space that’s easy to navigate around.
Contact Britespan Today
Our fabric storage structures are excellent for construction firms, governmental departments and more. When you need optimal storage for salt and sand, you can look to Britespan. Get a free quote today by calling 1-800-407-5846. Let us help you find a solution.
Hear from Our Happy Customers
Henderson Trucking Salt Building
108’ x 288’ Road Salt Storage Building
Part of our Atlas Super Series, this fabric structure for salt storage is a clearspan width of 108 feet! Ideal for maneuvering heavy equipment and machinery inside.