Let Us Help You Find a Solution
Pre-Engineered Tension Fabric Building for Waste and Recycling Facilities
Fabric buildings from Britespan are ideal facilities for the waste and recycling industry. Our customizable options provide you with an array of choices, allowing you to design a building that meets your business needs. You can utilize the versatility of our structures to accommodate any functions required at your facilities, like storage, sorting and housing waste and recycling materials. Because our pre-engineered fabric buildings do not have interior columns, you have the entire space to run your operation smoothly and as efficiently as possible.
Our fabric structures are non-corrosive and can include options like:
- Extra high side walls
- Variety of door sizes and options
- And more!
Britespan will customize your fabric structure to include the options you need to meet the demands of your business. Our dedication to your satisfaction is a driving force behind our success and yours. Once your purchase of a Britespan building is finalized, you receive the support of local experts who are with you every step of the way until your structure is complete.
Affordable Solutions for Waste & Recycling Storage
Britespan’s versatile and economic fabric buildings are the ideal choice for recycling and waste facilities. Our buildings are manufactured with post-production hot dip galvanized trusses for superior rust protection. The fabric covers allow for ample natural light and maximum airflow. Our fabric buildings create a safe working environment for your crews by providing a shadow free interior. The modular structure of our fabric buildings makes for efficient and fast construction with minimal operational downtime for your business.
The open floor plan and unobstructed design of Britespan’s buildings also allow for easy maneuvering of large equipment and vehicles.
Consider a Britespan structure for:
- Biomass Storage - Britespan fabric buildings are suitable for biomass storage and other organic and reusable resources as they contain and protect organic materials from the elements, and are customized to your unique specifications.
- Waste Transfer Stations - Because they can cover a large span, our fabric builds are an excellent option for temporarily holding waste.
- Recycling Buildings - Our buildings versatility makes them suitable for a holding station for recyclables or a processing facility.
- Sorting Facilities - With the many options for customization, Britespan’s fabric structures are designed as top-quality facilities. As an alternative to traditional steel or brick buildings, our products provide the type of storage you need for your sorting bins.
- Materials Storage Buildings - The wide-spans interiors allow you to maximize the functionality of your building. Storage, processing, and holding can be housed in a single structure without interfering with forklifts, conveyors, trucks, and other heavy equipment.
Call the waste & recycling professionals at Britespan at 1-800-407-5846 today!
Featured Britespan Projects
Waste & Recycling Gallery
Hear from Our Happy Customers
The Britespan Advantage
With bright, natural lighting and abundant ventilation inside, a Britespan fabric building provides a comforting environment for livestock, improving herd health and productivity. Eliminate the need for daytime lighting and improve worker safety within the shadow free environment.
The open-span interiors in a Britespan building offer extraordinary height and clearance up to 300 feet wide. With no interior columns, you can maximize useable storage space and easily maneuver heavy equipment and vehicles within the building.
All of Britespan's structures are uniquely engineered to meet specific weather conditions and building codes. You can have confidence that your building has been engineered to withstand your local snow, wind and rain loads. Britespan fabric buildings are tested to the highest standards and built to stand the test of time.
Utilizing a pre-engineered and modular design, all of Britespan’s fabric structures are built in a fraction of the time when compared to conventional buildings, often in weeks rather than months. This means less operating down time for you, and a faster turnaround for generating profit.
Britespan trusses are hot dip galvanized, post fabrication, to prevent any rusting. This quality standard provides lifelong corrosion resistance and maximum durability, even in the harshest environments.
When you buy a Britespan fabric building, you automatically get support from our network of local experts. Dedicated to you, our dealers are experienced in providing support from project inception through completion.